Política de Privacidad
The PATLITE Corporation
October 25, 2022
2.Personal Data we collect
Whenever you use this website, a variety of Personal Data will be collected. For example, we collect your Personal Data as a result of your sharing of your data with us. This may, for instance be information you enter into our contact form. Other Personal Data will be recorded by our IT systems automatically or after you consent to its recording during your website visit. This data comprises primarily technical information (e.g. web browser, operating system or time the site was accessed). This information is recorded automatically when you access this website. The following is an example of Personal data we collect.
(1) Data provided by you
Our website offers you the possibility to (i) make inquiries, request, or complaint to us; (ii) make job application, (iii) make subscription of our newsletter; (iv) interact with social medias; (v) purchase of our products and/or services as well as making of payment; and/or (vi) any other means and opportunity to provide us with your Personal Data directly. Through these means, we may obtain your Personal Data including but not limited to name, title, private and professional address, age, gender, date of birth, occupation, nationality, e-mail address, phone number, fax number provided therein. Please also note the following:
- If you submit job applications to us (e.g. via e-mail, via postal services on by submitting the online job application form). The information provided as well as any contact information will be stored by us. If your job application should result in your recruitment, the data you have submitted will be archived for the purpose of implementing the employment relationship in our data processing system. If we are unable to make you a job offer or you reject a job offer or withdraw your application, we reserve the right to retain the data you have submitted on the basis of our legitimate interests for up to 6 months from the end of the application procedure (rejection or withdrawal of the application) unless there is mandatory requirement under the laws applicable for us to retain such Personal Data. Within our company, your personal data will only be shared with individuals who are involved in the processing of your job application.
- If you enter information to the newsletter subscription form, information such as e-mail address and any other information you enter the form will be collected by us. After you unsubscribe from the newsletter distribution list, your e-mail address may be stored by us or the newsletter service provider in a blacklist to prevent future mailings.
(2) Server log files
We automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser communicates to us automatically. The information comprises but not limited to the following:
- The type and version of browser used
- The used operating system
- Referrer URL
- The hostname of the accessing computer
- The time of the server inquiry The IP address
This information is not merged with other data sources. Furthermore, this website is hosted by an external service provider (host). Personal data collected on this website are stored on the servers of the host. In order to guarantee processing in compliance with data protection regulations applicable, we have concluded an order processing contract with our host.
Our websites and pages use what the industry refers to as “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that do not cause any damage to your device. They are either stored temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or they are permanently archived on your device (permanent cookies). Session cookies are automatically deleted once you terminate your visit. Permanent cookies remain archived on your device until you actively delete them, or they are automatically eradicated by your web browser.
In some cases, it is possible that third party cookies are stored on your device once you enter our site (third party cookies). These cookies enable you or us to take advantage of certain services offered by the third party (e.g. cookies for the processing of payment services).
Cookies have a variety of functions. Many cookies are technically essential since certain website functions would not work in the absence of the cookies (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). The purpose of other cookies may be the analysis of user patterns or the display of promotional messages.
You have the option to set up your browser in such a manner that you will be notified any time cookies are placed and to permit the acceptance of cookies only in specific cases. You may also exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general or activate the delete function for the automatic eradication of cookies when the browser closes. If cookies are deactivated, the functions of this website may be limited.
If third party cookies are used or if cookies are used for analytical purposes, we will separately notify you in conjunction with this Policy and, if applicable, ask for your consent.
(4) Personal Data from Social Media
We maintain publicly available profiles in social networks:
Social networks such as Facebook, Google+ etc. can generally analyze your user behavior comprehensively if you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or banner ads). When you visit our social media pages, numerous data protection-relevant processing operations are triggered. In detail:
- If you are logged in to your social media account and visit our social media page, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. Under certain circumstances, your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data is collected, for example, via cookies stored on your device or by recording your IP address.
- Using the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which their preferences and interests are stored. This way you can see interest-based advertising inside and outside of your social media presence. If you have an account with the social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on any device you are logged in to or have logged into.
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g., Facebook), we, together with the operator of the social media platform, are responsible for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. You can in principle protect your rights (information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and complaint) vis-à-vis us as well as vis-à-vis the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. Facebook).
Please note that despite the shared responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are determined by the company policy of the respective provider.
3. Legal Basis
If the laws and regulation applicable allows us to process the Personal Data, we rely on consent as legal basis of processing. You can also revoke at any time any consent you have already given us. This will be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that occurred prior to your revocation. Nonetheless, when GDPR or UK GDPR are applicable, or if consent is not sufficient as legal basis of processing in question, we rely on the following basis.
|Data collected in relation to
|Inquiries, request or complaint
|For managing your inquiries, request or complaint
|For making a decision concerning the establishment or an employment relationship; implementing the employment relationship in our data processing system.
|For execution of the contract or for pre-contractual measures if it is necessary to carry out such.
|Server log files
|For technically error free depiction and the optimization of our website
|Legitimate interest in the technically error free depiction and the optimization of our website.
|The host is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers and in the interest of secure, fast and efficient provision of our online services by a professional provider.
|For the performance of electronic communication transactions (required cookies) or the provision of certain functions you want to use (functional cookies, e.g. for the shopping cart function) or the optimization of the website
|Legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure the technically error free and optimized provision of our services.
|Data Collected from social media
|For improving our market presence on the Internet
|Legitimate interest in making our social media appearances ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet.
|For analyzing user patterns to optimize both, the services offered online and our advertising activities
|Legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns to optimize both, the services offered online and our advertising activities.
4. Who is the responsible party for the processing of data on this website?The data controller on this website is:
4-1-3, Kyutaromachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0056 Japan
5. Retention Period
Personal Data processed in accordance with this Policy will remain with us until you request us to delete, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses (e.g. after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
6. Protection of your Personal Data
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as purchase orders or inquiries you submit to us as the website operator, this website uses either an SSL or a TLS encryption program. You can recognize an encrypted connection by checking whether the address line of the browser switches from “http://” to “https://” and also by the appearance of the lock icon in the browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
7. Your rights
To the extent granted under the laws and regulations applicable, you have the following right in relation to Personal Data we handle.
(1) Right to be informed and access
Within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right to at any time demand information about your archived personal data, their source and recipients as well as the purpose of the processing of your data.
(2) Right to rectify and eradicate data
You have a right to have your data rectified or eradicated. If you have questions about this subject matter or any other questions about personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time at the address provided in section “Information Required by Law.”
(3) Right to demand processing restrictions
You have the right to demand the imposition of restrictions as far as the processing of your personal data is concerned. To do so, you may contact us at any time at the address provided in section “Information Required by Law.” The right to demand restriction of processing applies in the following cases:
- In the event that you should dispute the correctness of your data archived by us, we will usually need some time to verify this claim. During the time that this investigation is ongoing, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is conducted in an unlawful manner, you have the option to demand the restriction of the processing of your data in lieu of demanding the eradication of this data.
- If we do not need your personal data any longer and you need it to exercise, defend or claim legal entitlements, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of its eradication.
- If you have raised an objection, your rights and our rights will have to be weighed against each other. As long as it has not been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data – with the exception of their archiving – may be processed only subject to your consent or to claim, exercise or defend legal entitlements or to protect the rights of other natural persons or legal entities or for important public interest reasons cited by the European Union or a member state of the EU.
(4) Right to data portability
You have the right to demand that we hand over any data we automatically process on the basis of your consent or in order to fulfil a contract be handed over to you or a third party in a commonly used, machine readable format. If you should demand the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will be done only if it is technically feasible.
(5) Right to object to the collection of data in special cases; right to object to direct advertising
If you log an objection, we will no longer process your affected personal data, unless we are in a position to present compelling protection worthy grounds for the processing of your data, that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is the claiming, exercising or defence of legal entitlements.
If your personal data is being processed in order to engage in direct advertising, you have the right to at any time object to the processing of your affected personal data for the purposes of such advertising. This also applies to profiling to the extent that it is affiliated with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will subsequently no longer be used for direct advertising purposes.
(6) Right to log a complaint with the competent supervisory agency
In the event of violations of the laws and regulations applicable, you are entitled to log a complaint with a supervisory agency. The right to log a complaint is in effect regardless of any other administrative or court proceedings available as legal recourses.
8. Transfer of Personal Data
- Your Personal Data may be stored to our server located in Japan. Your Personal Data may become accessible by our subsidiaries around the world which are listed at our website https://www.patlite.com/company/network.html. We will transfer or jointly use such Personal Data for the purpose stated in Section 3 of this Policy of which we will supervise appropriate use of such Personal Data by our subsidiaries. We will transfer Personal Data only in compliance with laws and regulations applicable.
- Our website uses, in particular, tools from companies based in the USA. When these tools are active, your Personal Data may be transferred to the US servers of these companies. We must point out that the USA is not a safe third country within the meaning of EU data protection law. US companies are required to release personal data to security authorities without you as the data subject being able to take legal action against this. The possibility cannot therefore be excluded that US authorities (e.g. secret services) may process, evaluate and permanently store your data on US servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence over these processing activities.
9. Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider of this service is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior patterns of website visitors. To that end, the website operator receives a variety of user data, such as pages accessed, time spent on the page, the utilized operating system and the user’s origin. Google may consolidate these data in a profile that is allocated to the respective user or the user’s device.
Google Analytics uses technologies that make the recognition of the user for the purpose of analyzing the user behavior patterns (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The website use information recorded by Google is, as a rule transferred to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored.
(1) IP anonymization
On this website, we have activated the IP anonymization function. As a result, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states that have ratified the Convention on the European Economic Area prior to its transmission to the United States. The full IP address will be transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the United States and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of this website to generate reports on website activities and to render other services to the operator of this website that are related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted in conjunction with Google Analytics from your browser will not be merged with other data in Google’s possession.
(2) Browser plug-in
You can prevent the recording and processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following
For more information about the handling of user data by Google Analytics, please consult Google’s Data Privacy Declaration at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
(3) Contract data processing
We have executed a contract data processing agreement with Google and are implementing the stringent provisions of the German data protection agencies to the fullest when using Google Analytics.
(4) Demographic parameters provided by Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics, to be able to display to the website visitor compatible ads within the Google advertising network. This allows reports to be created that contain information about the age, gender and interests of the website visitors. The sources of this information are interest-related advertising by Google as well as visitor data obtained from third party providers. This data cannot be allocated to a specific individual. You have the option to deactivate this function at any time by making pertinent settings changes for advertising in your Google account or you can generally prohibit the recording of your data by Google Analytics as explained in section “Objection to the recording of data”. Archiving period
Data on the user or incident level stored by Google linked to cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID) will be anonymized or deleted after 26 month. For details please click the following
We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time.
Jurisdiction-Specific Addendum - MEXICO
1. “Section 2. Personal Data we collect” is to be supplemented as follows:
Of the Personal Data listed in Section 2, herein we will distinguish which of the purposes mentioned therein are considered voluntary or secondary, i.e., those purposes that are not necessary for the legal relationship that we will maintain with you. Likewise, we will mention what according to Mexican law is considered of different application to the provisions of that section, for example, in terms of legitimate interests.
- Our website offers you the possibility to: (iii) make subscription of our newsletter; (iv) interact with social medias (these are voluntary purposes).
- If you submit job applications to us (e.g. via e-mail, via postal services on by submitting the online job application form). The information provided as well as any contact information will be stored by us. If your job application should result in your recruitment, the data you have submitted will be archived for the purpose of implementing the employment relationship in our data processing system.
- We may receive from in most of the case from you your financial information such as your credit card number. This information will be used to process your payment to us.
- You may oppose at any time to the use of your personal data for voluntary purposes, as provided in the section “Your rights” below.
- We may use anonymized data for any other purposes.
2. “7. Your rights” is to be supplemented as follows:
As a data subject located in Mexico, you have rights regarding your Personal Data. In accordance with applicable law, you have the following rights:
- Limit the use and disclosure of your personal data
- Revoke your consent
- Oppose to transfers that require your consent
- Oppose to voluntary purposes
To exercise your rights and understand the procedures please contact us by any of the followings:PATLITE MEXICO S.A. de C.V.
Blvd. de las Ciencias #3015, Interior 301 A
Col. Juriquilla Santa Fe, Queretaro, Qro C.P. 76230, Mexico
3. “8. Transfer of Personal Data” is to be supplemented as follows:
- Our website uses, in particular, tools from companies based in the USA. When these tools are active, with your consent, your Personal Data may be transferred to the US servers of these companies. We must point out that the USA is not a safe third country within the meaning of EU data protection law. US companies are required to release personal data to security authorities without you as the data subject being able to take legal action against this. The possibility cannot therefore be excluded that US authorities (e.g. secret services) may process, evaluate and permanently store your data on US servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence over these processing activities.
- We may transfer your personal data, with your consent to substitute companies of Patlite, resulting from a merger, spin-off, transformation, total or partial sale of our shares or assets.
- Please consider that we may need to transfer personal data as provided by law, and do not require your consent, article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (“LFPDPPP”).
By providing us with your personal data and/or visiting our website, you expressly agree to the transfer of your personal data, for which your consent is required, as described in Section 8, including Section 8(3) below.
(3) Contract data processing
We have executed a contract data processing agreement with Google and are implementing the stringent provisions of the German data protection agencies to the fullest when using Google Analytics, and we will ensure this dpa is complaint as well with the local requirements as applicable.
4. “10. Amendment” is to be supplemented as follows:
We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time, to reflect changes in our processing of your personal information, and/or changes in the applicable laws. We will notify you of any material changes as required by law. We will post an updated copy on the website.
5. “11. Consent” is to be added as follows:
Where you continue by visiting our website, filling a contact form, to make a purchase and providing us with your personal data, and / or by contacting us by any means, you consent to the processing of your personal data, including transfers that require your consent, in accordance with to the terms of this Privacy Notice and Addendum.
If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, please do not provide us with any personal information. Still, you will be able to navigate through certain sections of the Site without providing personal data.